sábado, 17 de abril de 2021

Blog n°1. A country I would like to visit!⸜(。˃ᴗ˂ )

Hi everyone! Well, I was thinking about which country would I like to go to and I have a list of my top favorite countries because I can’t really decide which of these places would like to visit more so… I put it in random order. ꈍᴗꈍ


The first one is Japan because I’m really fascinated by the culture and food <3. I really want to explore many cities like Tokyo, Shibuya, and Kyoto. I’ve investigated this country and I like it so much because they’ve preserved their civilization, like the traditional buildings, art, landscapes, music, and at the same time progressed quite well. I would like to go in the cherry blossom season. Must be wonderful in spring.୨ʚĭɞ୧﹕ 

   


The second one is India, and the reason is their history and food. I’ve always been fascinated by the history of Hinduism and its impacts on other areas in Asia. I just love the architecture of those ancient buildings, and the food it is so exotic and to many people in India, it is vegetarian!

 


And the final country is not just a country, but rather it's a whole continent, Latin America…well I’m Latin American but I have never visited the other countries of this continent like Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, etc. And I would like to visit and study in one of these countries because for my is very important to know our Latin American community and territory, for understand us in many ways, not just for the architecture or food, rather like for the culture and civilization of one of us.

     

  






2 comentarios:

  1. I understand that it was difficult for you to choose one, what a interesting places!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is interesting that you want to know Latin América, usually we want to go to other places first and we forget our territory

    ResponderEliminar

Blog 4. About co-dependency and anxious attachment style.

There's a big misconception about codependency that being limited only to separation issues in relationships but it’s really an umbrella...